Free Blog Counter

Saturday 25 September 2010

Bolton dreams, Spud-i-like and bragging about Braga

What a catch up this has been. Firstly, lets hit the results;

Bolton (A) 1:4

Braga (H) 6:0

Sunderland (A) 1:1

Spuds (A) 1:4

Frankly, I'll take those results with a smile, with the exception of Sunderland we have consistently outplayed and outscored our opponents. From what I have seen from the available highlights it appears we're looking very fluid at the moment. Squillaci seems to have fitted in well, as with Koscielny.

Jack Wilshire is back to his effective best, busying himself about creating chances and enjoying himself, its great to see and even if we lost Fab4 to his Barca DNA then I think with Wilshire and Rambo we've got two guys that can step up.

I think Chamakh deserves a mention, he's led the line well for us this season already and he's a very strong asset in the air. Vela also seems to be finishing better, but again I'm relying on highlights here guys.

So, looking forwards to this arvo and West Brom, it should be a walkthrough game this, play it by numbers and the result will follow. I hope the players put down another marker and score heavily again, goal difference is important and its a fear factor too. Noone wants to get done 4-5 to nil, so it will be a physic mind trick to them, I'd always back us to open up a team thats playing defensive this season..I think we have so many options that we can get past their parked buses.

Anyway, I'll end this now and look forward to the West Brom game. Predo, 4:0 to the Arsenal

WG

No comments:

Post a Comment