Free Blog Counter

Monday 27 September 2010

Lift up rug, sweep previous result under it and pray..

..that next time we turn up and don't bother playing our rivals do the same.

I'm not going to bang on about the result on saturday. It was laughable. I've mentioned the lack of heroes in our team, Nasri apart we looked lost, without leadership, guile, craft and desire.

Optimistically looking forwards, it appears Almungo has injured his arm in the process of creating/saving the penalty. Which means Wookie Flappianski is between the sticks tomorrow night.

Honestly, I hope he has a stormer, it will do his confidence good and maybe Almungo will be benched at the weekend. I dont think Al is the worst goalkeeper in the world, but neither were the likes of Manninger, Shaaban, Taylor but all were judged not good enough and Almungo is in that category also.

I expect a different attitude to the team tomorrow..they're always more up for Europe than the Prem. So no predo but I expect a convincing win.

Til tomorrow Gooners

WG

Technorati : , , , , , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , , , , , ,
Zooomr : , , , , , , ,
Flickr : , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment