Free Blog Counter

Thursday 26 August 2010

Goshdarnit!!! e's only bloody signed!!

Confirmation on the BBC website, with the following from Wenger.

Wenger said: "We needed a centre-back of quality and experience and at the right price - he was all of that."

Wenger added: "He is a real defender and is good in the one against one, good in the air, and can score goals on set-pieces as well. I believe he will be suited to the English game.

"He will train with us on Friday morning but will not be involved on Saturday. I made a bid on the day Sevilla played in the Champions League, so he did not play as he was waiting for the transfer."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/8928237.stm

I should have blogged yesterday and he would have been available for Blackburn...silly me!

(Not that I'm making the assumption that Arsenal complete their transfers in direct competition against my blog, that would be daft)

Til tomorrow Gooners!

WG

Technorati : ,
Del.icio.us : ,
Zooomr : ,
Flickr : ,

No comments:

Post a Comment