Free Blog Counter

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Engerland, Koscielny and a dutchman who sounds like a brazilian

So, England. Wow. Gooner fans, how good do we have it?

Crikey England are crap. I mean really crap, as in soaked nay drenched in crapola.

England v USA was a disappointment, but a little expected. England v Algeria, was a shock, whilst I was surrounded my friends I was dumbstruck. Speechless. For me a rarity indeed.

I expect qualification. I really do. All they have achieved so far is to make me believe I could pull on my England shirt and play with more passion, bite and effort than those multi-millionaires in south africa.

Nothing but qualification will save these players from mass hatred.

Sooo onto Arsenal, apparently its all steam ahead for this koscielny chap. Not a believer in youtube videos of players, I haven't looked at him. I'd appreciate an insight into him from someone if poss.

Naturally, if the media says its happening, Wenger is probably after someone else. Time will tell.

Soo onto our new Duzilian...(Does that work)...Kyle Ebecilio has apparently signed for us, another promising talent for us, but not first team and we need first teamers. Badly.

Also worth noting, he's not a defender, so we're still seriously short.

I'm back with my Blackberry, so I'm able to post whilst I'm mobile which really works for me. So on with england, arsenal and my drivel!

Much love, speak to you all soon!!

WiganGooner
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment