Free Blog Counter

Monday 7 February 2011

Get out of jail free weekend.

This isn't the first time I've said this, forgive me for the repetition, but its that kind of season. How fortunate are we again? We capitulate and have poor decisions taken against us and the fear was that it would cost us badly.

It seems that the luck was with us again. Chelsea and ManYoo losing softened the blow, but its still two points lost. I really would like to talk to the referee and his lino and just ask him what they think they saw Rosicky do? A ridiculous decision, one which could, conceivably cost us the league.

However, it will be interesting to see how ManYoo respond to the defeat at Wolves, where being honest they we're woeful and didn't deserve a pie at half time, let alone 3 points. I'm hoping they crumble a little, now would be a great time to catch up whilst their fixtures are tougher than ours...on paper at least.

I hope the players use that result against the Barcodes to enforce the siege mentality, everyone is punishing us at the moment. Lets show them all that we are not so easily swayed from our targets. We are Arsenal, victory through harmony.

That in mind however,I would just like to say, I've seen it lots of times and I still can't condone Diaby's reaction. I know he's been injured and had his fair share of bad tackles, but you have to be bigger than that. Getting injured happens in football, deal with it. He can't keep reacting like that everytime he gets a robust challenge.

WG

Technorati : , , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , , ,
Zooomr : , , , ,
Flickr : , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment