Free Blog Counter

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Passing interest aside, lets chew toffee!

I watched the drama unfold yesterday with a passing interest, the purchase of Andy Carroll for 35 million is either going to be a huge success and great business or just another massively over-hyped, over-priced transfer, the like of which hasn't been seen for a while..Of course I jest.

Onto more important things, Our yoof are scattered across Europe in an adventure to gain first team football experience at various clubs. I wish them well.

Tonight we face Everton, a team who I've always had a soft spot for because they always punch above their weight. They never have any money to spend, they're always scraping the barrell, but they do always put up a good fight.

Without Nasri tonight, I'm hoping Arshavin is feeling on the up and up. We need his creativity and vision to off-set what we've lost in Nasri.

I expect the line-up to look like this..

Sczcesny

Sagna

Koscielny Djourou

Clichy

Wilshire Song

Walcott Fabregas Arshavin

RvP

I'd really like Chamakh to get some game time. He's looking rusty and I felt for him against Huddersfield. He's a great player and he deserves it. Also with Rosicky back to fitness he might start in the place of Arshavin or Walcott...rotation is the key this week.

For now, I'd put money on Arsenal to win both halves. Also, Betfair has a great multiple on ManYoo, Chelsea and Arsenal.

WG.

Technorati : ,
Del.icio.us : ,
Zooomr : ,
Flickr : ,

No comments:

Post a Comment