Free Blog Counter

Sunday 20 February 2011

Ok, I kind of expected that....

What I didn't expect however was I didn't expect Tomas Rosicky to head a goal, ever. It was well placed and really saved a drab performance, until the last few minutes.

I'm not going to trash the team, it was what it was, wholesale changes proved too many changes to keep a fluid follow-on performance after midweek.

I expected our second string to get a result but they showed a worrying lack of cutting edge born of lack of match fitness.

That said however, Orient deserved the replay and if we'd have nicked it in the end I'd have been gutted for them. Their trip to the Emirates will be a great money-spinner for them and a great day out.

Its a replay we don't need but its another chance for the second string to get it right.

Well done the O's, Come on you gooners, stick it to 'em at home

WG

2 comments:

  1. Looking at all the gunner blogs it would be safe to say that most have kept a level head.

    Just another match for Chamakh to get one of those headers. FFS

    Now time to Stoke a fire. (Pun intended)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I cannot get frustrated about a game that Wenger isn't taking seriously. As soon as I saw the lineup my fears were confirmed.

    On to the next game, Wenger will take the prem seriously so expect Walcott, Nasri, RvP, Cesc, Wilshire, Koscielny, Djourou, clichy and Sczcesny to return...9 players changed .. *shakes head in disbelief*

    Thanks for your comments, its what I do this for :)

    WG

    ReplyDelete