Free Blog Counter

Monday 6 December 2010

Comedy defending? You're having a laugh!

I just thought I'd take a moment to cherish what happened against Fulham on Saturday. The clash of heads between Squillaci and Koscielny was excellent. Absolute comedy gold.

Being a fan of such types of comedy as Monty Python, Bill Bailey, John Bishop, Jason Manford, Comedy doesn't escape me often. I can see this hitting the shelves in time for xmas in some daft "100 greatest football comedy moments" dvd. I was stunned that two grown men, able of communicating in the same language couldn't shout for the ball between them and dodge where appropriate.

The result of which has left Koscielny with concussion, though perhaps it could be for the best as I feel Djourou performed well and should get a start on wednesday and at the weekend at Old Trafford.

Old Djim Djimminy Djim Djimminy Djourou is a good player and I'm pleased that his performance was recognised by Wenger and his previous absences is for the benefit of Djourou and not a result of shifting opinions in the Arsenal camp. I think he has all the ingredients to be a really good centre-back.

Just a thought, forgot to ask yesterday, did anyone have a punt on Nasri to score?

WG

No comments:

Post a Comment