Free Blog Counter

Sunday 12 December 2010

How wierd is this season?

I was sitting watching the traditional Match of the Day last night and it struck me again how wierd this football season is.

I watched the fortunate Blackpool beat Stoke 1:0, Newcastle beat Liverpool 3:1, Everton drawing 0:0 with Wigan and Villa beating West Brom 2:1

Today there are more games which on the league's current unpredictable form will no doubt throw up some more surprises.

I don't recall a league being so unpredictable even with a World Cup hangover, it just doesnt make sense..Form means nothing this season. Everyone fancies getting a result wherever they travel.

Which is why I'd suggest you guys putting your money on Arsenal on monday. I expect Chamakh to show the ManYoo defence what a real striker is all about. Ferdinand once said Adebayor was the best striker he'd played against, a lesson is to be had I think. Chamakh is twice the player Adebayor is.

I'm really confident guys, I hope you are too

Full lineup and pre-match analysis tomorrow

WG

Technorati : , , , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , , , ,
Zooomr : , , , , ,
Flickr : , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment