Free Blog Counter

Friday 17 December 2010

If we won the title, would you care how we did it?

This is an interesting question that I have posed to a few gooner friends to gauge their opinion, now I give it to you.

All but two of my gooner friends said they'd rather just win the league and they don't care how. They'd rather sacrifice the way we play for silverware.

What do you guys think?

Balancing the argument is me and my other friends who have said that we want to win silverware but not at the cost of the expansive way we play, we just need a tweak or two. We don't want the George Graham 'score one and don't concede' policy to return.

I love the way we play. Sczcesny's not the great white hope but he is a talent and could well be the missing part between the sticks. Who knows.

I'd love to hear what you guys think about it. Win at all costs or keep our style and keep trying?

I might put up a poll about it

WG

1 comment: