Free Blog Counter

Tuesday 7 December 2010

What I want Arsene to say..

I want him to say that the goal we conceded was a joke and they will work to do better. Great defenders don't do that. I want him to say that his line-up from the weekend will start on Wednesday.

Players in form don't want a rest, they want to maintain their rythym and maintain their form as a result. Nasri won't want to start on the bench, he'll want to ruin Partizan and continue his path to being a legend at the Emirates. His stock is rising rapidly and I've been really impressed.

Qualification for the next round, taken for granted two games ago in the Champions League is now on a knife edge and now we need to take it seriously or not reach the next stage for the first time in years.

I'm a bit worried to be honest. I really thought the boys would have put this to bed already. I'm also annoyed a bit that they haven't.

Looking forward to hearing Arsene later to see what the squad is and what he is thinking.

WG

Technorati : , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , ,
Zooomr : , , ,
Flickr : , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment