Free Blog Counter

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Arsenal 17/2 to beat Barca? Are you kidding me?!

I hopped on that faster than I could blink. I wouldn't normally shout about it but I got it on with Betfair.

If anyone else finds better odds post them in the comments...

We are more than capable of getting a result in the Camp Nou, they are without their first choice defensive pairing of Puyol and Pique, relying on the partnership of Abidal and Busquets to repel any Arsenal attacks.

If ever there was a time that we needed a pacy attack it would be tonight, with a rather untested defensive pairing to have a go at.

Still waiting on news on RvP. If he's not fit I'd quite like to see Chamakh start, I think he links up better than Bendtner. Lets hope for good news on Robin though, we're stronger with him than without.

WG.

Technorati : ,
Del.icio.us : ,
Zooomr : ,
Flickr : ,

1 comment: