Free Blog Counter

Wednesday 9 March 2011

No shame, but a whole lot of injustice

The day feels colder today than it did yesterday. I was bouncing yesterday, I could feel a good result coming though I kept my optimism largely to myself..I resisted a predo.

I couldn't predict that ridiculous decision to send of RvP. Noone could. I did fear for him after his needless yellow card earlier in the game, but I didn't think he'd get sent off for that. In my mind I could see him clattering the keeper or something but never for time wasting.

Replays since have proven that the opposition defender also didn't hear the whistle and contiued to try and close the angle on RvP.

That decision aside, I was a bit frustrated with some of our own rushed posession which far too swiftly returned the ball to Barca and put the pressure back on us. Its fair to say however, my optimism was still reasonably resolute and when the equaliser went in off a penetrative corner aimed at the head of Diaby which he incidentally mistimed but Busquets headed it perfectly - Good lad he is.

At 1-1 it was looking like it could go either way until that daft decision.

For now though. In the interests of sanity I think its best to move on. Barca were the better team, but perhaps there could have been an Inter Milan-esque shock in it had it stayed 11v11 but it didn't, so there wasn't. 'Nuff said.

Onwards warriors, lets use this injustice to fuel our desire for success on the home front.

WG

Technorati : ,
Del.icio.us : ,
Zooomr : ,
Flickr : ,

No comments:

Post a Comment