Free Blog Counter

Thursday 13 January 2011

Bursting with pride, only its the Tractor Boys doing the bursting!

I was listening to the radio this morning only to hear Ipswich fans crowing on the radio about how they're going to go to the Emirates and hold us to a draw.

Let me say what I think - if our team applied itself and was more efficient and more professional Ipswich would be regretting the second leg, not wanting it.

It galls me to know that any other prem side would have gone there and battered them.

Perhaps we should have played more of the kids, they're eager and they wouldn't have been so tame. We played like we expected to win. We were waiting for us to score.

My disappointment is palpable today. I just can't justify the result with anything except that we just didn't want it. Which for a semi-final is ridiculous.

WG

No comments:

Post a Comment