Free Blog Counter

Saturday 22 January 2011

Performance required!

Much has been made of our slack performances in the cups. During this our league form hasn't faltered and credit for that where its due, its always been clear where Wenger's focus lies.

Be honest, we all know he wants the league.

Today we welcome the Latics to the Emirates, where another performance is required.

In some ways I'm glad Wenger has highlighted the possibility of ManYoo being invincible. It adds pressure to them and I hope it will gee up our boys to try and keep performing to win the league.

After his mercurial performance at Elland road I expect Nasri to start again along with Walcott, RvP and Fabregas.

I want a convincing win today, Arshavin wants a landslide, I want a battering.

WG

No comments:

Post a Comment