Free Blog Counter

Monday 10 January 2011

Possibility of signing a centre-back ?

Media reports are flowing with the news that Wenger "might" be delving into the transfer market in search of defensive cover should Squillaci not recover from his hamstring injury swiftly.

There are plenty of names being banded about and I cannot be bothered talking about them all. Needless to say I wouldn't want Samba if someone gave him to me for free, Mertesacker has been trying to get himself transferred for ages and noone has taken a punt on him which begs the question why? There must be something behind it and I really can't see us taking the SolMan back again.

My gut feeling is Squillaci will make a miracle recovery.

WG

Technorati : , , , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , , , ,
Zooomr : , , , , ,
Flickr : , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment