Free Blog Counter

Sunday 9 January 2011

Well, that was unexpected!

Honestly, I didn't see a draw coming yesterday. Leeds did well to press us and we were abject going forward.

Denilson was so ineffective. It was almost a carbon copy of his awful performance against Wigan. I'm not a player basher but he's not coping in a premier league midfield. He looked woeful yesterday.

I wish Rambo got some minutes, I'd love to have an idea how close he really is. We looked 100 percent better when Fabregas and Walcott came on.

I wonder what's up with Chamakh at the moment, he looks slow, I wonder whether he's carrying a knock. He seemed well off the pace yesterday.

I can't be too negative, a replay is more than what Leeds deserved when we didn't create enough and relied on pot shots as a threat. We better put it right at Elland Road. As for now, it will be Ipswich on Wednesday!

Bring on the next game and hopefully a more direct, fluid performance.

WG

No comments:

Post a Comment