Free Blog Counter

Saturday 8 January 2011

Wholesale changes expected

12:45pm - We take on Leeds in the FA Cup. We will not see the magic of Van Persie and Nasri. But we will see a return to the first team squad for Gibbs and Ramsey. I'm hoping that the young welsh wizard gets a game today. I feel he is in a good state to play Championship opposition after playing against it in his last 5 games.

Ramsey is a player I rate very highly, I see a bit of myself in him. He's combative, powerful and creative. Fully fit he's a shoe in for our midfield and I wonder where that would leave young Jack. I think we'd see a midfield of Ramsey, Jack and Fabregas with Jack and Rambo given the responsibility of defending and creating. Though for today I think it will be different.

Today I expect the squad to be flexed and rejigged. It wouldn't surprise me to see a start for Vela, Bendtner and I'd like to see Sczcesny given a game.

For me, I cant wait. I think Theo will start and Rosicky on the other wing and we'll tear them apart. Rambo, Denilson and probably Song to start.

Its so hard to pick but I expect a good win from us today, but Leeds won't make it easy

WG

Technorati : , , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , , ,
Zooomr : , , , ,
Flickr : , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment