Free Blog Counter

Monday 25 October 2010

Butterflies and hurricanes

I forced myself to watch MoTD last night. That's half an hour I will never get back.

It never surprises me how unenthusiastic how the pundits can be, we played well. Citeh were down to ten men, so what, its not our fault, it was a legitimate dismissal.

We played as a team, we moved forwards as one and pressured Citeh across the pitch.

Particularily impressive on the day the arsenal team were in full stride. I loved the combinations and the pace at which we played.

Hopefully we can kick on from this, get a result midweek and smash the hammers next weekend.

Super proud of the boys yesterday. It was a very mature, assured performance.

WG

Technorati : , ,
Del.icio.us : , ,
Zooomr : , ,
Flickr : , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment