Free Blog Counter

Saturday 2 October 2010

Chelski preview - mobility is key

I'd like to start off this post with a predo....I believe Arsenal will win this game - providing Fabianski doesnt flap about and gift them a goal or two.

As the title suggests, mobility is key for us tomorrow. We need Nasri, Wilshire, Arshavin and Rosicky to be swarming about creating space, confusion and combining in attack to bamboozle. These four players are critical, if they are on form we will win.

Confident of me to suggest, but beliefs are rarely without base. The fab four listed above are on the same wavelength and provided Song does what he is good at and just defends and breaks down attacks then I think we can get a result.

Chelski aren't that good. Against Citeh they were woeful, Terry looks like he is running with UHU on the bottom of his football boots. Cashley is playing well but the rest are hardly showering themselves in gold. This is a good time for us to play them and I am confident.

I feel super-confident and last night in the pub my confidence was questioned. I've been hilariously wrong before so we'll see.

Til then gooners!

WG

No comments:

Post a Comment