Free Blog Counter

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Dreaming the impossible dream

I said a few weeks back that I fancy us for the title. I said Chelsea and ManYoo look weaker than people think.

The odds for Arsenal to win the Premier league have dropped like a stone. Get in there while its worth you having a punt on it.

What about you guys? Do you think we've got what it takes?

I look at our squad, at the players yet to return from injury and I'm excited. The strength in depth we have is outstanding and I believe us to have the strongest squad in the league. We have world-class players still to come back and we are second, two points adrift.

We all know its easier to chase than to lead. But can we win it? Where are those people who knocked us now?

WG

Technorati : , ,
Del.icio.us : , ,
Zooomr : , ,
Flickr : , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment