Free Blog Counter

Saturday 27 November 2010

Talking up the arse..

Its not uncommon at the moment to feel a bit let down as an Arsenal fan. In a week where English teams have excelled in Europe and qualified for the next stage of the Champions league we struggled to motivate ourselves against Portuguese minnows Braga.

Layer that thinly over a ridiculous, embarrassing defeat to the spuds and I'm feeling a bit hollow and deaf to the lip service tweets from young Jack who continues to say that the team are hurting from their defeats.

Jack, I'm not interested. I want you to tell me Fabregas has banged all your heads together and said if you don't thrash Villa he'll remove your testicles.

I don't want to hear a rallying cry, I want to see a convincing performance for the first time in weeks.

Watch Nasri today, he'll score. I'd put money on it. Also, I expect Chamakh to get a goal too, Villa can't defend.

WG

No comments:

Post a Comment