Free Blog Counter

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Entering the Den of Wolves!

Wolves tonight in a away game that in the past has left us with a difficult task. Wolves have been performing well of late with a loss to Chelski, then a win against Citeh and a loss to ManYoo that could well have been a win for Wolves.

This season, Wolves are playing more expansive attacking football than last year. It has seeing them concede a goal in every game this season. Something which will assist us greatly tonight I feel. Marcus Hahnemann of Wolves has said they're in great form at the moment and fancy their chances.

Arsenal never really get started in a game until they have their first goal and with Wolves having previous in letting goals in, it should lend well to an Arsenal win. Especially when we're hurting from losing at the weekend.

Tweeting on twitter, Wilshire has been saying Sunday was just a bad day and the players are focussed on getting a result tonight. I'm hoping the squad will look something like this;

Fabianski

Sagna

Squillaci Djourou

Clichy

Wilshire Song

Arshavin Fabregas Nasri

Chamakh

People in certain quarters are criticising Chamakh for his performance at the weekend. Personally I feel his form has been excellent for us this season and one game doesn't make him a bad player. It was a bad day at the office, move on. I expect him to start tonight and I think he will score.

I'm hoping for a resounding win tonight, I'd like Citeh to get a result against ManYoo or at least get a draw and Chelski to draw or lose to take us closer to the top of the table.

I'll not be able to see the game as I'm in Manchester watching the hilarious Jason Manford so I expect him to be commenting on the game being a diehard Citeh fan. I'll attempt to heckle him without mercy if the opportunity presents itself.

Come on Arsenal!

WG

Technorati : , , , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , , , ,
Zooomr : , , , , ,
Flickr : , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment