Free Blog Counter

Monday 29 November 2010

Welcoming the Pie-Eaters to the grove

Its cold outside in Wigan, bloody cold. There isn't much optimism here that they can get a result at the grove. I'm in agreement, this should be a formality game where Wenger will mix up the squad with fresh legs.

After a great result at Villa Park, Arsene will want to continue that momentum with a good win at home tomorrow night. There are plenty of squad players that need a game and I expect the squad to look something like this

Sczcesny

Sagna

Squillaci Djourou

Gibbs

Wilshire Denilson

Walcott Rosicky Vela/Bendtner

Robin Van Persie

It would be great to see Rocket Robin back on the money tomorrow night. I've put him up front but I would expect him to drop a bit deeper and interchange with Bendtner. Regardless of personnel, we should be winning tomorrow night, Wigan are not a great side and we have a lot of quality coming in that should be enough to secure the result.

I'm looking forward to seeing Sczcesny again, I think he's got all the attributes to be a good 'keeper so lets hope he shows it again.

I'll do a bit more on this game later, now I have to go defrost my car.

WG

Technorati : , , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , , ,
Zooomr : , , , ,
Flickr : , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment