Free Blog Counter

Friday 26 November 2010

Rambo heads to the jungle....well...forest..

As has been widely reported Aaron "Rambo" Ramsey has joined Notts Forest until the 3rd January. This is a great move for Aaron as he will play, there will be the minimum requirement of cotton wool and then due to necessity he will get thrown in and he will get game time.

I know certain quarters are worried about the physical nature of the league, but don't forget its a league where Rambo cut his teeth and he will know all about it. Lets not discount the fact that he got his leg broken in a Premier league game which is supposedly a better quality league, so injuries happen everywhere.

JET has apparently not gone out on loan at all, I'm wondering if the naff form of Bendtner since his return is making Wenger consider giving him a more prominent role. If it was me I'd keep him...the fixtures over Christmas we will need all the fit and ready personnel we have and if you asked me to pick between Bendtner and JET I would pick Bendtner, but he needs to take a look at himself and realise he needs to perform before spouting off to the media.

Other loaned out players include Lansbury who has joined beleaguered Norwich City on emergency loan until January also. He's another player that I've watched come through the ranks and I like him a lot. I hope he uses his time to prove once again that he is Premiership Quality and if he can't get games at Arsenal I'd like to see him somewhere else.

Thats all for now folks - take care in the Snow!

WG

Technorati : , , , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , , , ,
Zooomr : , , , , ,
Flickr : , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment