Free Blog Counter

Thursday 18 November 2010

Is anyone surprised?

Laurent Blanc said before last nights game "I have no world-class players". Last night England had Gerrard and Ferdinand out there and neither of them could stamp any authority. We are guilty of building up our players and calling them World Class too early, Blanc is not interested in that smokescreen. He's a results man.

Every single french player looked more up for it last night, technically they are a million times better than England and they looked a hell of a lot better than us.

I'm totally not surprised and I have no desire to comment on it further. Save that I saw Gibbs limping when he was subbed, I hope its nothing serious that will keep him out for the weekend. I'm also a bit peeved that Nasri played the 90...I hope he's not going to be too knackered for the weekend and that the french management let him and Clichy go home straight after the game.

Right, I'm done with England today. Morocco were unfortunate yesterday to concede a penalty so late in the game after Chamakh scored to put them 1:0 up. USA won as I expected, I hope some of you guys got on that at 3/1?

Spain got totally trashed last night, I'm almost shellshocked by it. I knew Portugal were decent but I thought Spain would hold them and win 1:0 and didnt. Well done Portugal.

Spuds initial team news to come later.

WG

Technorati : , , , , , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , , , , , ,
Zooomr : , , , , , , ,
Flickr : , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment