Free Blog Counter

Tuesday 2 November 2010

What is Wenger thinking?

When Wenger looks at our status, flying high in our champions league group stage, what is he thinking?

I'm thinking its something like this...'We can afford to draw in donetsk, because we will win at home but I would prefer to win there and coast the rest of the group'

So, with this in mind what will the squad consist of? Will he give Sczcesny a shot tomorrow? Wilshire is sure to start, I expect Fabregas to be benched and diaby to start if fit. If not then we will see Rosicky although I'd pick him over Diaby any day.

I think JET and Lansbury will get a min or two, but I do expect a strong line up.
Who do you want to see given a run out?

WG

1 comment:

  1. I would like to see
    Szczesny

    Eboue Squillaci Koscielny G Clichy

    Denilson

    Nasri Wilshere

    Wallcot Bendtner Vella


    Sub + Fabianiski
    + Song
    + Diaby
    + Sagna
    + Traore
    + Arshavin
    + Chamakh

    ReplyDelete