Free Blog Counter

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Welcoming Common Root Vegetables to the Grove

I often refer to the Spuds as the above - Common Root Vegetables...I like referring to them as common. It makes me feel marginally superior as a person - just before I then feel extremely superior as a Gooner.

So welcome them we must, as is the Premier League wishes, so lets do that...Lets invite them into our home and tell them how much we hate them...over and over again.

Lets be vocal, lets be vibrant and lets get behind Arsenal. This isn't a must-win, its an absolute season definer for me. We need to beat them and do it well. I still know far too many Spuds not to need another opportunity to take chunks out of their pride.

Looking at the game, its far too early to suggest the squad etc, lets hope noone gets injured tonight! So looking inwards, I can't wait for the weekend. The international lull will be over soon and then its full-on at the weekend.

I do believe we will beat the Spuds, I really do, we have players that are the beating of them all over the pitch. We just need to contain players like Crouch, for all of his height he is good on the floor and we need to make sure we don't underestimate him and concentrate too much on the Bale's and Van Der Vaart's in their squad.

It takes 11 to walk out on a football pitch and we cannot misjudge anyone.

Come on you gooners!

WG

Technorati : , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , ,
Zooomr : , , ,
Flickr : , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment