Free Blog Counter

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Totally Bizarre rumour! - Young to Arsenal?

Bizarre rumour flying round the Blogosphere today! Ashley Young to Arsenal in Jan. This comes as a direct result of Bobby Pires, one of my favourite players of all time moving to Villa on a free transfer.

Personally, I'd have loved to kept Bobby. I think he'd still be an asset, but he needs to play football, I'm excited for him and will be watching his performances. Ashley Young though?? Don't make me laugh! I just can't see it and I don't think any sane person could either.

I generally try not to comment on such things, but this one is bananas! How many midfielders and forwards do we think we need? We've already got about 5 million! (possible miscalculation).

WG

Technorati : ,
Del.icio.us : ,
Zooomr : ,
Flickr : ,

No comments:

Post a Comment